The new Galeon 700 Skydeck has been completely revised as compared to its predecessor and brings a new approach to space distribution, several technological advances and even more luxury features on board. The largest model of the range represents all the advantages of the skydeck models with its striking exterior presence and dynamic profile.
This yacht offers among others:
• four cabins and three bathrooms.
• two separate zones on main deck, leisure and dining areas moved forward.
• a bow leisure area that slides open at the push of a button.
• dual staircases that give access to two separate sleeping areas down below.
• top deck with twin sport seats, wet bar and generous seating area.
• a salon that can be completely opened (glass sunroof/ large retractable glass panels).
• optional lightweight carbon bimini top.
• selection of fine materials and bespoke interior design options.