The Galeon 640 Fly, available with three or four cabins (plus skipper’s cabin), builds on the ground-breaking success of the 500 series to bring even more innovations to the flybridge luxury yacht segment. A game changer, that once again offers solutions never before seen in this class. This transformer model will follow a new design path to allow for bigger volume and better space distribution, while maintaining the great exterior appearance Galeon models are known for. Embrace the future of luxury yachts with the Galeon 640 Fly!
This yacht offers among others:
- an aft cockpit dining for eight with a 40 inch TV sliding up from the kitchen top.
- electric aft sun shade
- a fantastic hydraulic swimming platform for easy handling of all water sport toys as well as access to the large skipper‘s cabin.
- A fly deck with outside steering console, dining area, full size bar and lounge space
- a bow area on the main to be approached by a revolutionary electric front window entrance. This zone comes equipped with two moveable sofas and foldable table to convert into sundeck.
- the popular „beach mode“ for extra beam through six metre long balconies on both sides, partially glazed floors and breakfast bar.
- an innovatory two-way stair system with separate acces to the cabins allows for three full beam cabins on the lower deck
- Alternatively, a four cabin layout is available for bigger families or for charter.