The Galeon 500 Fly offers so many options to adapt it to specific needs and preferences, that it is almost a custom yacht. The aft configuration alone offers three different cockpit arrangements to choose from. Best of all – all three will let you take full advantage of the unique beach mode. The main deck reveals a closely linked galley, dining area, salon and cockpit all interconnected obstacle free with a flush floor and sliding side windows. The yacht sleeps six guests in three generous cabins, among them the spectacular owner’s (or VIP-) cabin with bathroom en suite and huge skylights. Both the IPS and shaft drive options will be available along with a choice of powerful engines and high-tech electronic and navigational equipment.
This yacht offers among others:
- cockpit I featuring a full-sized tender garage with a sundeck on top. or:
- cockpit II a classic L-shaped sofa and crew cabin setup. Or:
- cockpit III the innovative roto-seat option that includes a compact garage.
- everyone’s favourite feature, the beach mode, with drop-down „balconies“ to widen the aft area to a full 6 metres beam.
- automatic bow settee area that swiftly morphs into a sundeck, optional with a bimini top for extra protection.
- a large flybridge fitted with a wet bar, sundecks and a second helm station for easier maneuvering.