The Galeon 780 Crystal is more than just a flagship model – it is a showcase of engineering, design and and high technology made by Galeon. The stunning exterior created by Tony Castro Naval Architects offers an abundance of space on all three decks. The hull has been designed for utmost comfort including superior handling, the powerful engines provide an absolutely stunning performance. The yacht is equipped with four comfortable double cabins, each with en-suite bathroom, plus quarters for a two-person-crew, complete with separate galley and bathroom.
This yacht offers among others:
• a clever seating arrangement on the flydeck that allows for an optional hot tub.
• a powerful crane to place a RIB or personal watercraft at the back of the fly.
• an integrated monitoring system that keeps track of all the important data.
• a leisure area on the foreship protected by an automatic bimini system.
• broad side windows, large sliding doors and an automatic glass panel roof.
• a powerful, hydraulic stern platform that will handle any watercraft.
• several inside and outside leisure and entertainment areas throughout the yacht.
• highly customizable interior and a plethora of optional equipment.