With all the advantages of Flybridge and hardtop combined, the Galeon 560 Skydeck is based on the 550 Fly model and offers the same stunning performance and class leading interior space. The difference lies in the top deck – you can take command of the yacht from up here like on a fly – but without renouncing to the sleek looks and sporty appearance hard top yachts are known for.
This yacht offers among others:
- top deck with three seats, wet bar, sunbathing space and exterior helmstation.
- sliding hard top roof cover for automated closure of top deck.
- glass roof over interior helm station.
- cockpit I featuring a full-sized tender garage for Williams minijet with a sundeck on top. Or:
- cockpit II a classic L-shaped sofa and crew cabin setup.
- a fantastic hydraulic swimming platform for comfortable water access and easy handling of all water sport toys.
- huge side- and hull windows that provide lots of light, also on the lower deck.
- a main deck complete with a galley, helm station for two, twin sofas and a dinette that seats 8.
- below deck, three full-sized double cabins: forward VIP cabin with en suite bathroom, owner‘s cabin fitted with dressing table and a comfortable shezlong, guest cabin with twin sliding beds.
- Numerous custom interior design lines with a choice of fine fabrics and natural hardwoods.