Galeon’s 510 Skydeck again is an evolution of the flybridge model of the same size, in this case the award winning 500 Fly. Sharing the hull design and all the great features that made the 500 so popular, it goes one step further with its innovative top deck design. The ability to combine the advantages of the classic flybridge and the distinct, sporty look of the hardtop are unique to the Galeon Skydeck line, and earned this model a World Yacht Trophy award for innovative design at the Cannes Yachting Festival.
This yacht offers among others:
- a spectacular glass sunroof over the interior helm station
- automatic top deck with sundecks and exterior helmstation.
- soft roof cover for the top deck.
- cockpit I featuring a full-sized tender garage with a sundeck on top. Or:
- cockit II a classic L-shaped sofa and crew cabin setup. Or:
- cockpit III the innovative roto-seat option that includes a compact garage.
- everyone’s favourite feature, the beach mode, with drop-down „balconies“ to widen the aft area to a full 6 metres beam.
- automatic bow settee area that swiftly morphs into a sundeck, optional with a bimini top for extra protection.
- a sizable flybridge can be fitted with a wet bar, sundecks and a second helm station for easier maneuvering.
- bright interiors in the saloon fitted with leisure and dining areas as well as a functional helm.