Galeon 300 FLY was designed from scratch to offer great handling and stability in all weather conditions despite its compact frame. Both the hull and deck are made using the infusion technology which helps in minimizing the weight, enhancing the craft’s performance and fuel consumption. The interior finish will be available in various designs, including oak and walnut, with plenty of customization options at the client’s disposal. Both single and twin petrol or diesel engine installations are available.
This yacht offers:
• conveniently planned cockpit with either a fixed bench or a fold-out seating – perfect for sunbathing
• Select the extended bath platform for easy access from the stern
• main deck with sizable dinette and opposite facing galley with the helm station moved forward
• Top deck easily accessed by built-in, wide steps and features a second helm station with convertible bench and large sunbed
• Two double, standing height cabins and a bathroom complete with head and shower