Fountaine Pajot MY44 … is now called … Fountaine Pajot MY6
The Fountaine Pajot MY6 keeps the shipyard’s promise to “widen your horizons”!
With the Fountaine Pajot MY6, the designer PierAngelo Andreani has succeeded in offering the luxurious living space, comparable to that of a 20-meter monohull flybridge motor yacht, over a length of 15 meter catamaran, both inside and out. The living space on board is reminiscent of a holiday home with a loft-like character and large terrace areas in the bow and stern. On top, a huge flybridge with an outdoor kitchen and a wonderful all-round view.
With its semi- displacement hulls, this Fountaine Pajot MY6 motor catamaran also offers exceptionally good driving characteristics for fast and stable travel with moderate fuel consumption. Equipped with the Volvo 500 or 600 IPS system, the Fountaine Pajot MY6 is easy to maneuver as it can move sideways with a simple push of the joystick. You retain full control from both helm stations (salon and flybridge) under all weather circumstances.
All areas of this motor yacht Fountaine Pajot MY6 are designed for a luxurious and relaxed life on board. The modern, open salon with a panoramic view cleverly combines the areas inside the steering position, the variable sofa-dining area and the kitchen with a bar to the rear. The large sliding glass doors open the salon across the entire beam to the stern cockpit with an additional seating area outside.
The entire port hull is reserved for the owner and his spacious owner’s cabin with a large bathroom. In the starboard hull there are two VIP double cabins, each with its own bathroom.
Next to the salon helm station, there is a large storage space, closed off by a door, which can optionally be converted into a sleeping cabin for a skipper.
The Fontaine Pajot MY6 offers unique technical features and impressive aesthetics – it is hard to believe that there is so much luxurious living space behind these dynamic, sporty lines.
This yacht offers among others:
• comfort levels like in a second home
• flybridge with sunbathing space next to the helm, galley, dining area
• hard top bimini on the fly with openable sunroof in its forward section
• additional forward cockpit for sitting and sunbathing
• salon fitted as a spacious lounge and galley opening towards the cockpit
• large owner’s suite like a private apartment to port
• 2 VIP guest cabins with bathroom en suite to starboard
• optional single forward cabin (skipper), otherwise storage space
• inside and outside helm stations
• ample aft swimming platform for all water activities
• huge water and fuel deposits for a maximum of autonomy.