The Fountaine Pajot Aura 51 sailing catamaran is full of new innovations. It marks a new evolution stage of the shipyards environmental approach for renewable energy with large capacity. In collaboration with Olivier Racoupeau naval architects Fountaine Pajot designed a deck with a large surface area of solar panels without compromising on comfort on board or design.
The large flybridge is fitted with totally flush-decked solar panels capable of producing 2000 Watts of renewable energy and still offers a comfortable lounge and sunbathing area. The result is outstanding, with the Fountaine Pajot Aura 51 sailing catamaran being able to generate five times more solar energy than other comparable yachts, that are equipped with solar panels.
Another great new feature for the Fountaine Pajot Aura 51 sailing catamaran is the complete opening between salon and cockpit which allows an easy communication between the galley and the large cockpit table and therefore offers the great feeling of freedom and space that is characteristic of the Fountaine Pajot range.
2 of the 4 different available layouts of the Fountaine Pajot Aura 51 sailing catamaran offer an exclusive first in the catamaran market for a 51-foot model. The 6 cabin version provides each cabin with its own bathroom area and the double Maestro version offering two seperate large owner cabins and two smaller guest cabins perfect for two families.
The Aura 51 is undeniably a cruising multihull that guarantees all requirements for comfortable, pleasant life on board and is respectful of its environment. This catamaran takes you on board for a sustainable and delightful cruise with great sailing sensations!
This yacht offers among others:
• totally flush-decked solar panels capable of 2000 Watts of renewable energy
• 4 different versions „Maestro“ „double Maestro“, 5 and 6-cabin
• hotel style bathrooms, especially in master suites
• multilevel distribution (cabin deck, lounge deck, helm station, flybridge)
• seamless movement between all areas and decks
• three different outside social areas (fly, foredeck, cockpit)
• raised helm station with seperate sailing control area
• open kitchen concept
• cockpit with large dining table
• seperate helm station with sailing control area
• integrated multifunctional swinning platform aft for tender or jetski
• many options to further personalize the yacht