The new Dufour 470 perfectly combines the brand’s know-how and innovation. Dufour has succeeded in building a series production yacht which, thanks to a uniquely large selection of layouts, options and equipment, enables the owner to adapt his yacht completely to individual needs – both inside and outside. Its elegance makes this Dufour 470 already a new “classic”.
Feel free to instinctiv sailing!
Available in 3 cockpit versions and 5 different interior layouts:
Version- “Easy” – for owners and charter companies looking for simplicity and comfort. The easy operating plan on deck offers great freedom of movement.
Version- “Ocean” – sails are operated in a more traditional way on the coaming and the halyards and the mainsail sled next to the steering position.
Version- “Performance” – the equipment transforms this model with 6 high quality winches and main sheet on the cockpit floor into a real racer.
This yacht offers among others:
- 3 different decks-layouts (Easy, Ocean, Performance) with sun bed in cockpit or regatta equipment
- various owner-layouts: 3 or 4 cabins and up to 3 bathrooms
- various charter layouts with 4 or 5 cabins and 3-4 bathrooms
- 2 different kitchen layouts (across the entire width or L-shape)
- 2 different salon layouts
- outside galley with a propane gas operated plancha/BBQ and sink (option)
- USB plugs and 220 V in salon and cabins
- XXL bathing platform
- storage space in stern (access via bathing platform)
- fixed bow sprit (option)
- versatile sail plan with German main sheet system (redirected to the helm) (option).
- mainsail: fully battened or furling (option)
- headsail: self-tacking jib or furling genoa (option)
- sophisticated LED lighting system with illuminated deck
- salon with large glass top panels for lots of natural light.