The 14 m long Dufour Grand Large 460 sets new standards in the class of cruiser yachts around 45 foot. For good reason she entered the short list for the prestigious award „European Yacht of the Year“. The new design of hull and decks as well as a very convincing sailing performance make this yacht a very attractive option for the cruising sailor who is looking for a well engineered and secure yacht offering a lot of comfort. The Dufour GL 460L, ideal for any sailing adventure, big or small, for long-term sailing and little escapes, for owners and charterers alike.
This yacht offers among others:
- 4 layouts, 3, 4 or 5 cabins with 2 to 4 bathrooms
- flush hatches and portholes
- outside galley with a propane gas operated plancha/BBQ and sink (option)
- fridge integrated in cockpit table (option)
- USB plugs and 220 V in salon and cabins
- XXL swimming platform
- storage space in transom (access via swimming platform)
- a fixed bow sprit
- a versatile sail plan with German main sheet system (redirected to the helm) (option).
- main sail: classic or furling (option)
- head sail: self-tacking jib or genoa (option)
- traveller for main sail and self tacking jib
- sophisticated LED lighting system with illuminated hand rails
- salon with large glass top panels for lots of natural light.