The Dufour Grand Large 430 is based on a very modern hull with lots of space – a new design of the Italian studio of Umberto Felci for the Grand Large series. The design holds the balance between stunning aesthetics and the right dimensions of each area. The roof proportions have evolved in comparison with previous versions and now offer more interior space while conserving a pleasant sidedeck width, the latter a distinction value of Dufour Yachts.
This yacht offers among others:
- owner’s version 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms, for charter with a 4th pullman cabin.
- two galley versions (longitudinal and L-shaped)
- outside galley with a propane gas operated plancha/BBQ and sink (option)
- USB plugs and 220 V in salon and cabins
- XXL swimming platform
- storage space in transom (access via swimming platform)
- a fixed bow sprit (option)
- a versatile sail plan with German main sheet system (redirected to the helm) (option).
- main sail: classic or furling (option)