The new Dufour 390 belongs to the generation 4.0 of the latest yachts of the series. An Umberto Felci design that is clearly inspired by the hulls and the looks of the larger sailing luxury yachts of Dufour’s Exclusive Series. It stands out due to the wide stern, which leads to an increase in the available interior volume without having a negative effect on the sailing characteristics. The relatively wide and flat hull of the new boat Dufour 390 remains powerful and provides increased stability for safe and easy sailing. The Yacht is available with three different layouts featuring two or three double cabins.
This yacht offers among others:
- Performance steering pedestal and pod consoles
- Integrated davits for the dinghy (option)
- a fixed bow sprit (option)
- a versatile sail plan with German main sheet system (redirected to the helm) (option).
- main sail: classic or furling (option)
- head sail: self-tacking jib or genoa (option)
- outside galley with BBQ (option)
- lots of light and ventilation under deck
- broad side decks
- large swimming platform with integrated ladder
- LED lighting around the deck.
This wonderful sailing boat Dufour 390 satisfies the longing for comfortable and sporty cruising as well as pure relaxation in the beautiful bays of Majorca, the Balearic Islands, the Mediterranean Sea and the world’s oceans. This yacht offers all you need to enjoy the sun, wind and sea.