The Dufour 360 GL recently replaced the legendary GL 350. While keeping all the benefits of its predecessor, the new model received a completely new deck design and many very interesting features. The result is more than convincing, a very good balance between sailing performance plus space and comfort on and below deck. The yacht is available with a two or three cabin layout.
This yacht offers among others:
- a fixed bow sprit (optional)
- lots of stability through the optimized rudder, wide aft beam and long chines
- a versatile sail plan with German main sheet system (redirected to the helm) (optional).
- main sail: classic or furling (optional)
- head sail: self-tacking jib or genoa (optional)
- outside galley with BBQ (optional)
- lots of light and ventilation under deck
- broad side decks
- large swimming platform