The sailing catamaran Astréa 42 by Fountaine Pajot is distinguished by its abundance of natural light, energetic lines, elegant living spaces and unparalleled comfort, while delivering sheer pleasure underway. The inverted bow, new signature mark of the range, gives the yacht an elegant and dynamic line while offering incomparable interior space. Preserving the classic indentity of the shipyard’s sailing catamarans the new model also is a clear commitment to innovation.
This yacht offers among others:
• available as a 3 or 4 cabin version („Maestro and „Quatuor) with many bathroom options
• double seat at the elevated helm station with built in sun lounger
• integrated plancha grill
• embedded gangway
• expansive panoramic windows
• vast sliding pocket door
• u-shaped galley connecting seamlessly with the cockpit
• hydraulic swimming platform
• u-shaped lounge on foredeck
• double sunpad on coachroof.